Wednesday, February 2, 2011

all things pink

February is upon us! This means nothing in terms of a weather change, unfortunately, but at least I will be turning 22, eek!, (gifts are GRACIOUSLY accepted) and the many colors of pink are everywhere. This month was made for me.  No wonder I was born in February. Truly, all things happen for a reason. So enjoy my collage of pink...ahhhhh. 


Essie nail polish is my favorite line of nail colors. My pick- Sugar Daddy. 

Nothing like some pink flowers...my fave = roses and peonies. (Birthday gifts perhaps?)
 Image - Copyright of Aran Goyoaga.  Best photography! Check out her blog please, Cannelle et Vanille!

I have a renewed love of books. I adore the look of vintage ones. 
Image -  Honey Kennedy. Originally from Candice Lesage


I collect buttons. So if you have any laying around, send them over!
Image - Inspire Co. 


mmmm I love cupcakes!
Image- Lola and Ruby


And of course, Audrey Hepburn..
Image- Candice Lesage 


Hope these inspire you to always think in pink!


xoxo


m

No comments:

Post a Comment